22 oktober 2014

...and then I met you.

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to tell you guys that I have found someone that's really special to me. He is sweetest guy I have ever met and he makes me laugh everyday and makes me so, so happy. His name is Mario (or Marcel actually, but everyone calls him Mario) and he is now my boyfriend. ♥‿♥ The reason why I'm writing in English is because he is from Germany, and I want him to be able to understand what I'm writing. I will normally write in Swedish, but this is an exception. This is also a great way for me to practice my English (since I study English Language and Literature), right? Anyways, he visited me last week and stayed here for about a week. He is currently living in Germany and he will come to Finland again soon, which I'm really looking forward to! I won't go into any more details, but yeah, he is just great and I want to share some pictures from last week.



It was also my birthday last week (the 16th of October) and he gave me a cute birthday gift and he had also prepared lunch and desert for me when I came back home from my lecture. Isn't that so sweet? (´∀`)♡

3 kommentarer:

Kommentera gärna! :)